A quick & easy how to for these gorgeous, sparkly infinity scarves.
What you need:
~Size 13 U.S. 29″ circular needles
~Glittery, laceweight yarn (I used “Mohair Glitter”
1. CO anywhere from 100 to 150 stitches, join in the round. (Depending on what you like, you can leave some twists to create a mobius-like effect, or get all the twists out for a more traditional scarf.)
2. Work in Garter stitch (knit one round, purl one round) for two inches to prevent curling.
3. Work in stockinette stich (knit every round) until your scarf is two inches away from the width you want. (I do 6 to 8 inches)
3. Work Work in Garter stitch again for two inches to prevent curling on this side.
4. BO loosely! I like to use the K2tog bind off (because it’s fast!) or the Sewn Bind off (because it’s stretchy & pretty).
Wrap them in pretty tissue paper tied with a ribbon & they make great holiday gifts.